Nurture™ N 12-0-10+ 5% Boron is a unique, controlled release liquid nitrogen, potassium and boron foliar fertiliser designed for use in a wide range of agricultural/horticultural situations. Nurture™ N 12-0-10+B is intended to be used as a foliar supplement to a regular soil applied fertiliser program and by itself will not provide all of the nitrogen potassium and boron required by plants. Nurture™ N 12-0-10+B is a clear formulation based on a mixture of polymethylene and complex ureas and is a plant-safe option for foliar application on a wide range of horticultural and broad acre crops.
- Plant safe formulation due to its very low salt index and humectants properties, so as not to be phytotoxic when foliar applied
- Low corrosive properties so easy on spray application equipment
- Provides potassium and boron for targeted application during flowering and through to harvest crop stage to assist filling
- Takes longer to dry on leaf surface due to the humectants properties, extending the foliar absorption time frame significantly
- Provides controlled uniform nitrogen release pattern to maximise crop growth over an extended period of up to 3 weeks
- Excellent compatibility with pesticides and fertilisers