Ziram DG is a zinc based broad spectrum preventative fungicide for the control of black spot in pome fruit, grapes and roses, and septoria leaf spot on celery. On stone fruit (other than apricots), Ziram will control blossom blight, brown rot, shot hole, freckle and leaf curl. Ziram inhibits spore germination and mycelium growth by interfering with various enzymes involved in the respiration process.
- Economical crop protection from black spot, bitter rot, blossom blight, brown rot, leaf curl, shot hole, freckle and septoria leaf spot in registered crops
- Ziram has shown superior effectiveness for control of Peach Leaf Curl
- Can be used as a source of zinc to treat zinc deficiency in crops
- A dry flowable micro granule formulation that disperses rapidly
- Can be applied in tank mixes with a wide range of other chemicals and/or fertilisers