Introducing Amgrow Specialty Agriculture (formerly Barmac)
21st August 2023
We are pleased to share some exciting news that marks a significant milestone in our journey together. As part of our ongoing commitment to serving you better, we are announcing a change to our trading name. Effective immediately, “Barmac” will now be known as “Amgrow Specialty Agriculture”. It is important to note that there has been no change in the ownership or management of our business. Amgrow Specialty Agriculture is simply a replacement for the Barmac trading name.
We want to emphasise that while our name is changing, the essence of who we are remains the same. Our dedication to providing you with exceptional products, outstanding service and unwavering support remains the core focus of our business as we continue our partnership under this new trading name. A few important points to note are:
- Our Ownership and Management Remains Unchanged: The change in our trading name does not affect our ownership or management structure. We continue to be the same team you have come to know and trust.
- No Change to our Nutrition and Crop Protection range: Rest assured that all the products and brands you have grown to know and love from Barmac including Cera Trap, Tomcat, Brandt Manni-Plex, Ferticote, NutraFeed Fertiliser and more will continue to be available through Amgrow Specialty Agriculture.
- Your Trading Account Remains Unaltered: The current trading account you have with us remains active and unchanged. If you have one, your current agreement may require an update to reflect the new trading name. The new trade name is Amgrow Specialty Agriculture, a division of Australian Agribusiness (Holdings) Pty Ltd. Our terms and conditions of sale will also be updated to reflect our change in trading name and will be published on our website.
- Consistent Service: Our commitment to providing you with exceptional service will continue to be upheld and there are no changes to our team and their dedication to supporting you. There will be no changes to your current ordering process or deliveries.
- Validity of Labels and Safety Data Sheets: As we are making this transition to Amgrow Specialty Agriculture, the current Barmac labels and safety data sheets will remain valid. Changes to labels and safety data sheets will be made over an extended period and any changes to those labels and safety data sheets will be available on our website.
The new Amgrow Specialty Agriculture contact details are as follows:
As Amgrow Specialty Agriculture, we will continue to leverage strategic partnerships with local and international manufacturers to add value to growers and rural communities through our network of aligned distribution partners. Thank you for your continued loyalty. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you under our new name.
If you have any questions or concerns about this update, please contact us on 1800 264 769 or email@example.com. We are here to provide any assistance you may need during this transition.
Business Unit Lead, Amgrow Specialty Agriculture