An acidifying wetter-spreader containing a pH indicator for use as a penetration, buffering and compatibility aid with alkaline sensitive pesticides, herbicides and foliar fertilisers.
Indicate 5 contains a combination of non-ionic and anionic components for superior all round penetrating, wetting/spreading performance when used with a wide range of chemicals and fertilisers for the following benefits.
- Increases plant uptake of systemic herbicides, insecticides and foliar nutrient sprays
- Prevents rapid hydrolysis (degradation) of alkaline sensitive pesticides
- Contains a unique colour indicator that turns the colour of the spray water pink when approaching pH 5
- Neutralises water alkalinity/carbonates, resulting in a lower spray solution pH more ideal for herbicide applications
- Extremely cost effective spray solution buffering/acidifying action. Keeps pH down and prevents alkaline hydrolysis (premature breakdown) of expensive chemicals