Manni-Plex Manganese is based on the unique Manni-Plex technology. Essential plant nutrients combined with a proprietary blend of phloem and xylem mobile sugar alcohols to create a highly efficient foliar fertiliser. The small molecular size of the sugar alcohol carrier together with the spreading and penetrating agents, ensures optimum absorption through the leaf into the phloem and xylem for efficient trans-location to the active vegetative tissue.
- Manni-Plex Manganese is a premium foliar fertiliser that delivers manganese into leaves and then trans-locates within plants more effectively than other foliar fertilisers
- Research shows that Manni-Plex technology is essential for effective entry of foliar nutrients into the phloem and xylem and delivery to vegetative/photosynthetic sinks
- Manni-Plex Manganese with its proprietary sugar alcohol technology, significantly improves crop manganese levels rapidly to fix deficiency symptoms and improve yield potential
- Effectively supplements manganese to increase chlorophyll production and functioning resulting in additional photosynthetic activity in plants to increase crop yield/quality
- Ideal for use on crops grown in alkaline soils to increase productivity where manganese deficiencies are common
- Ideal for fixing crop symptoms relating to manganese deficiency such as general yellowing between veins of young leaves, shedding of young leaves, reduction in flower number and more
- Chloride free, plant safe formulation that won’t burn plants. For use at any crop stage when used at recommended rates